Fa la la la la la la la la. I can’t believe November is here. Hotels are actively trying to finalize budgets to present to ownership so that they can be on track to hit the ground running in 2013.
Below are some things to consider….
1. How strong is your presence online vs. your competition? Do you need to step up your game and increase your budgets for online marketing?
2. How does your website stack up against your comp set? Is it time to upgrade?
3. Are you active enough in social media? Is it time to consider having someone do that for you on a day to day basis?
Here are some good rules of thumb-
1. PPC Campaigns can be very effective if you set aside the right budget and target high converting keywords. Consider putting aside between $500-$1000 month to use for those low demand period.
2. If you site isn’t stacking up to the competition or you have new hotels in your market and need to re-position, see us about a quote. You’d be surprised how reasonable a new site can be and how quickly you can get a return.
3. If you are in a destination market, Social Media is a key component to building loyalty. Consider having someone on your team take on that challenge, or if you can’t, see us about a social media package. It’s a worthwhile investment in active markets that you won’t regret.
Have fun the rest of the year – I know we are!